Singapore SIN - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Republic of Indonesia and the capital of the Jakarta province. It is the largest metropolitan city in the country, serving as the country’s center of government, commerce, industry and culture. Companies from around the world have offices in this bustling Indonesian city. However, it’s not all about business in Jakarta. The capital city is home to the gorgeous Thousand Islands, historic “Old Town” Jakarta, hundreds of shopping malls, world-renowned eateries and so much more. Most visitors, business people and locals access the city through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the main airport serving the greater Jakarta area.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Singapore to Jakarta is 2 hours.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Singapore and Jakarta is 1 hour. The time in Singapore is always 1 hour ahead of the time in Jakarta. If the time in Singapore is 11 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is 10 a.m.
• Seven airlines operate flights on the route from Singapore to Jakarta. They are Singapore Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Tigerair, Jetstar, Lion Air, Indonesia AirAsia and Batik Air.
• There are 37 scheduled daily flights on the direct route from Singapore to Jakarta.
• There are 56,730 seats available each week on direct flights from Singapore to Jakarta.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 69 scheduled direct flights from Singapore to Jakarta every week.
• Singapore Airlines offers 413 connecting flights between Singapore and Jakarta.
• Twenty-nine percent of all scheduled direct flights from Singapore to Jakarta arrive in the afternoon.
• The smallest aircraft serving the route from Singapore to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-800 with 156 passenger seats.
• The largest aircraft flying directly from Singapore to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-300ER with 303 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance between Singapore’s Changi International Airport (SIN) and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 477 nautical miles or 883 kilometers.
Information about Singapore
The city of Singapore is also the capital of the Singapore state. It is consistently praised as one of the most modern cities in the world and has quickly become one of Asia’s major economic hubs. In addition to being a hotspot for business, Singapore is a favorite among tourists from nearby Indonesia and around the world. Tourists can explore Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Gardens by the Bay and an array of other attractions when visiting the capital city. Changi International Airport is the most popular airport in the country, offering some of the highest quality airport amenities in all of Asia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta to Singapore is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Jakarta and Singapore is 1 hour. The time in Jakarta is always 1 hour behind the time in Singapore. If the time in Jakarta is 10 a.m., then the time in Singapore is 11 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers arriving at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several options for public transportation to the city center and beyond. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate many routes from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to areas throughout the city and beyond, namely:
• Routes to areas within the city, such as to Blok M, Gambir, Kemayoran, Halim Perdanakusuma, Rawa Mangun, Lebak Bulus, Kampung Rambutan, Sunday Market, Tanjung Priok and others.
• Routes to areas outside of the city, such as to Depok, Bekasi, Serang, Purwakarta, Bogor, Karawang, Cikarang and Cibinong.
Travelers can view the entire selection of Damri bus routes at each of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals. The Damri bus fares vary depending on your destination, but typically average between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day and can be picked up at the airport terminals.
There are three types of taxis available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, namely:
• Regular taxis -- a traditional commercial taxi, such as BlueBird, Xpress, etc.
• Executive taxis -- regular taxis using a more luxurious fleet of vehicles
• Online taxis -- a new and very popular option for travelers who want to book affordable taxi rides through their smartphones (such as Uber or Grab)
Taxi fares vary based on your destination, but a ride from the airport to downtown Jakarta typically costs around 200,000 Rp. Online taxis should be booked in advance, and the fare is calculated based on the mileage traveled.
Several bus routes travel through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to numerous locations throughout Jakarta and beyond.
• Agra Mas route Soekarno-Hatta - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Soekarno-Hatta - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Soekarno-Hatta - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Soekarno-Hatta - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Travelers can use the travel operators available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to travel to Bandung in West Java. Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans are the travel operators currently offering services at the airport. Fares to Bandung and other areas along the route range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp.
5. Car rental
Travelers in large groups or those with a lot of luggage may want to rent a vehicle for transportation to their destination. Garuda Blue, Laks Prima Transport, Golden Bird, Trac and Premier League Indonesia are all car rental companies located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is also available for transportation to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol. The bus departs the airport at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day. Space on the bus is always limited.
Transportation from Singapore City Center to Changi International Airport
Travelers can use several different forms of public transportation to access Singapore’s Changi International Airport. Those transportation options are the following.
1. Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Travelers can ride the MRT from any station in Singapore along the green line, which is also known as the East West Line. You will have to change trains at Tanah Merah Station to arrive at Changi Station, which is located between Terminals 2 and 3 of Changi International Airport. The fare is typically around 2 SGD for one-way service.
Travelers can also take the bus to Changi International Airport. Singapore buses operate until 11 p.m., and bus No. 36 offers direct access to the airport. The bus fare is around 2 SGD, but it is cheaper if an EZ Link card is used. Be sure to have exact change before boarding the bus.
Taxis can also be used for transportation to Changi International Airport. Taxi fares are determined by the distance traveled to the airport, but taxis from downtown Singapore to the airport are typically 20 to 40 SGD one-way. An additional 50 percent is added to the initial cost of the taxi if used after midnight.
4. Limousine/Large Taxi
Those traveling in groups may prefer to use a large taxi or limousine to access the airport. These taxis cost between 55 and 60 SGD from the city center to the airport. Call the taxi company’s customer service line to book one of these large taxis ahead of time.
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.