Earn Airpoints Dollars by:
- Booking Air New Zealand flights
- Purchasing with Airpoints eligible credit/debit card
Spend Airpoints Dollars:
- Buy a flight or cabin class upgrade
- Buy food and drink onboard
- Increase your check-in baggage allowance
- Cover ancillary fees (seat selection, etc)
- Buy products in Airpoints Store
- Buy gifts (flight tickets, products from the Store)
- Pay for hotels, rental cars or travel insurance
Advance to Silver, Gold, or Elite member status for more benefits.
You can use a mix of Airpoints Dollars and cash if you don’t have enough Airpoints.
Claim rewards for your flights flown up to 30 days prior to becoming a member.
Airpoints have 4 years expiration period.
1 Airpoints Dollar = NZ$1 in purchasing power ( ~$0.6 / ~S$0.85 / ~A$0.95).