- Visit Tiket2 website and use the search box on the top of the page.
- Next, fill out the place of your departure and final destination. By clicking on
you may easily switch settings of your departure place and destination.
- Specify the date of your departure. You may want to use pop-up ‘calendar’ by clicking on
- You may either choose ‘ONE WAY’ flight or a ‘RETURN FLIGHT’. If you wish to travel both ways, please specify the date of your return.
- By using ‘PASSENGER’ switcher window you may choose the number of passengers.
- Finally, if all your basic flight parameters have been already set up, click the ‘SEARCH FLIGHTS’ button, which will take you to the search results page. Our search engine will find the cheapest possible flights for the route you have chosen.
- Check if the date of your departure is correct. You may easily pick a different date by using a date slider. Note: the prices shown below each date are the lowest fares found in our system.
- Tiket2 by default is showing you flight results for all available carriers. If you wish to choose specific airline, you can use an ‘AIRLINE FILTER’. Move the cursor to the arrow marker and select the desired airline.
- If you wish to see the results for flights only for specific hours, by using the ‘TAKE OFF-LANDING’ slider, you can easily specify times of your flight.
- If you wish to see the results for flights only with specific flight duration limit, by using the ‘MAX FLIGHT DURATION’ slider, you can easily specify a maximum duration of your flight.
- Check the number of results/flights found by our system according to previously specified parameters and…
- …go through all flight information like: price, discount, carrier, fight duration, departure and arrival times and class.
- If you have finished customising your search results according to your requirements, choose a flight that suits you the most and click the ‘BOOK’ button, which will take you to the live booking page.