Solo SOC - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. It’s the largest metropolitan city in the country and serves as a major political, economical and cultural hub. Tourists can find everything from towering skyscrapers to ancient temples and historic monuments in the capital city. Whether you’re interested in shopping, dining, sightseeing, beachcombing or adventuring, Jakarta offers something for every type of traveler. Most tourists access Jakarta and all of Indonesia through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, which is the largest and busiest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The time required for a flight from Solo to Jakarta is 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Solo and the city of Jakarta. If the time in Solo is 10 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 10 a.m.
• Three airlines operate flights from Solo to Jakarta. Those airlines are Nam Air, Garuda Indonesia and Lion Air.
• Thirty-five percent of the total scheduled flights from Solo to Jakarta are operated by Garuda Indonesia.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 35 scheduled direct flights from Solo to Jakarta each week.
• There are 17,649 seats available each week on direct flights from Solo to Jakarta.
• Thirty-five percent of all scheduled direct flights from Solo to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Thirty-five percent of all scheduled direct flights from Solo to Jakarta arrive in the afternoon.
• The smallest aircraft that flies directly from Solo to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-500 with 120 passenger seats.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Solo to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Adisumarmo International Airport (SOC) in Solo to Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 258 nautical miles or 478 kilometers.
Information about Solo
Solo is one of the largest cities in the Central Java province. Also known as Surakarta, the city’s eastern side is crossed by the famous Solo River. The current president of Indonesia is from the city of Surakarta, and those who visit quickly fall in love with the city’s charm. It is home to the palace of Susuhunan Pakubuwono and the Javanese court of Mangkunegaran. Visitors can also attend the Pasar Gede market as well as the traditional batik villages of Kampung Batik Kauman and Laweyan. Most travelers access the city of Solo through Adisumarmo International Airport, which is a major jumping point for adventurous throughout the remainder of the Central Java province and all of Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly from Solo to Jakarta is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Solo. If the time in Jakarta is 12 p.m., then the time in Solo is also 12 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Visitors arriving at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several transportation options when accessing the city center and other nearby areas. Those transportation options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses are available to transport travelers to locations throughout the Jakarta city center and beyond. These buses operate between the hours of 2 a.m. and 7 p.m., every day of the week. The Damri bus fare to reach the Jakarta downtown area from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is usually between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp. Damri bus rates vary depending on the distance traveled and are subject to change due to rising fuel prices.
Several taxi options are available to travelers at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Travelers can choose from regular taxis, executive taxis, online taxis (Uber or Grab) and unofficial or unmarked taxis, which are typically privately owned. The rate charged for each taxi service depends on the distance traveled, but fares from the airport to the Jakarta City center usually cost around 200,000 Rp. Most of Jakarta’s taxis are equipped with meters, but if a meter is not present, it’s important to negotiate a fair price before entering the vehicle.
Several bus routes access Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from different parts of the city and beyond. The routes and fares are the following.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cullinan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
A variety of car rental kiosks can be found at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as at numerous locations across Jakarta. The car rental fee varies based on the number of days the vehicle is rented and the type of vehicle chosen.
5. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus service is available to tourists and local Jakarta residents at TransMart Cikokol to transport travelers to and from Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These buses pick up passengers at TransMart Cikokol at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Travelers heading straight to Bandung from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several options for direct transport. There are three official transportation services to Bandung within Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These services are Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans. Fares to bandung range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp.
Transportation from Solo City Center to Abdul Rachman Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Abdul Rachman Airport from Solo city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
1. Batik Solo Trans
The Batik Solo Trans bus line operates from Terminal Palur and passes through a number of major streets in Solo to Adisumarmo International Airport. The buses, which can be spotted by their batik-style paint, typically cost around 4,500 Rp for one-way service. The travel time from the airport to the city center is usually 1 to 2 hours depending on road conditions.
2. Damri bus
Damri buses can also be taken from Adisumarmo International Airport to Terminal Tirtohadi and vice versa. The cost of a Damri bus from the terminal to the airport is typically 15,000 Rp for one-way service. The bus stops roughly 200 meters from the airport terminal, so keep in mind that you will have a short walk before your flight.
A cheaper transportation option for travelers arriving at Adisumarmo International Airport is the ojek. Ojeks are motorcycle taxis which can be picked up throughout the city and taken to the airport. They can also be used for transportation throughout the city and beyond. An ojek ride to the airport typically costs around 25,000 Rp, depending on the distance traveled. The time required to reach the airport from the city center on an Ojek is 30 to 45 minutes.
Travelers worried less about budget and more about quick transportation to airport by taxi. Taxis can be found on the street as well as through the customer service desk. Taxi fares generally start at 100,000 Rp and vary depending on the distance traveled.
Flight route between Solo and Jakarta: distance 478 km
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pekanbaru (PKU) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Padang (PDG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Batam (BTH) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Semarang (SRG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palembang (PLM) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pontianak (PNK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Solo (SOC) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Banjarmasin (BDJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Yogyakarta (JOG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Makassar (UPG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.