Semarang SRG - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the largest metropolitan city in Indonesia. It is the capital of the Republic of Indonesia as well as the capital of the Jakarta province. The city is rich in history and culture, and amazingly, its name was changed 13 times before becoming the Jakarta we know and love today. The capital city is Indonesia’s political, economical and cultural hub. Businessmen and women mesh with sightseeing tourists and the many Indonesian locals who call the city home. It’s impossible for visitors to feel bored in such a vibrant city, complete with the beaches of the Thousand Islands, historic temples, museums, hundreds of shopping malls, world-famous restaurants and so much more. Most travelers access Indonesia’s largest city and reach the country’s smaller destinations through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta. It is the country’s largest and busiest airport.
How long the time of flight is?
The amount of time required to fly between Semarang and Jakarta is usually 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Semarang and Jakarta. If the time is 12 p.m., in Semarang, then the time is also 12 p.m., in the city of Jakarta.
• Five airlines serve the route between Semarang and Jakarta. Those airlines are Batik Air, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink and Sriwijaya Air.
• There are 29,358 seats available each week on direct flights from Semarang to Jakarta.
• There are 21 daily direct flights scheduled for the route from Semarang to Jakarta.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 413 connecting flights between Semarang and Jakarta.
• Garuda Indonesia provide 43 percent of the total direct flights from Semarang to Jakarta.
• The fastest flight time from Semarang to Jakarta is 1 hour.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 63 direct flights from Semarang to Jakarta.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Semarang to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-500, which has 120 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Semarang's Achmad Yani International Airport (SRG) to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 422 kilometers.
Information about Semarang
Semarang is the capital of the Central Java Province, and the sixth largest metropolitan city in Indonesia. The city is strategically located between Jakarta and Surabaya, making it a convenient destination for businessmen and women as well as tourists from around the world. Semarang is the economical and political center of Central Java, but it is also home to a number of historical, cultural and natural tourist sites. Travelers can visit the city’s oldest Chinese Temple Sam Poo Kong, dine on signature Semarang foods (including lumpia and Bandeng presto), see the Great Mosque of Central Java, wander Semarang Old Town and fall in love with the city, its people and its natural beauty. Achmad Yani International Airport is the main port of entry for anyone accessing Semarang or its nearby destinations.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly from Jakarta to Semarang is 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Semarang and Jakarta. If the time in Jakarta is 10 a.m., then the time in Semarang is also 10 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers arriving at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and seeking transportation to downtown Jakarta have several modes of transportation available. Those modes of transportation are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses are available at all of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals. These buses serve numerous routes to various locations throughout the city and its nearby areas, including Karawang, Depok, Bekasi, Karawaci, Bogor and numerous others. The bus fares range from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp per person, depending on the route taken. Damri buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day.
Regular, executive and online taxis are available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, providing transportation to downtown Jakarta and nearby areas. The fare varies based on your destination, but transportation from the airport to downtown Jakarta typically costs 200,000 Rp for one-way service. Online taxis, such as Uber and Grab, can be booked online via smartphone applications.
Several buses pick up passengers at the airport terminals. Those routes and fares are the following.
• Agra Mas route Soekarno-Hatta - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Soekarno-Hatta - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Soekarno-Hatta - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Soekarno-Hatta - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Looking for transportation to the city of Bandung? Three official travel operators, Cipaganti, Citi Trans, and X-Trans, offer transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Bandung. Fares range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp.
5. Rental car
Travelers with a lot of luggage or those traveling in groups may prefer renting a vehicle for their stay. A number of rental car services are available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, including Garuda Blue, Golden Bird, Premier League Indonesia, Trak and Prima Laks Transport.
6. Shuttle bus
In addition to the free shuttle that transports travelers to one terminal at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to another, there is a free shuttle bus that travels outside of the airport. The bus travels to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol from the airport at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Semarang City Center to Achmad Yani International Airport
Travelers flying out of Achmad Yani International Airport in Semarang have numerous transportation options for reaching the airport from the city center.
1. Trans Semarang Bus
The Trans Semarang bus system is similar to the Transjakarta bus system. The buses operate numerous routes to bus stops located throughout the city. Trans Semarang bus transportation to the airport costs just 3,500 Rp, and the routes passing through the airport are the following:
• Bus BRT Trans Semarang Koridor IV (Bandara Achmad Yani -> Cakrawala -> Pasar Karang Ayu -> Ada Siliwangi -> Pasar Bulu -> UDINUS -> Stasiun Poncol -> Layur -> Stasiun Tawang)
• Bus BRT Trans Semarang Koridor IV (Bandara Achmad Yani -> Muradi -> Pengadilan -> Jalan Urip Sumoharjo -> Jrakah -> Jalan Dr Hamka -> Jalan RM Hadi Soebeno -> Terminal Cangkiran)
Travelers can also use commercial taxis to reach the airport from anywhere in Semarang and its nearby areas. The fee charged depends on the distance traveled, but most taxis in Semarang are equipped with meters, so you will not need to negotiate a price. You can order a taxi through your hotel, over the phone or by stopping an empty taxi on the street and asking for transportation to the airport.
Flight route between Semarang and Jakarta: distance 422 km
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.