Pontianak PNK - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Republic of Indonesia as well as the capital city of the Jakarta province. It’s the largest metropolitan city in all of Indonesia. As the country’s political, cultural and economic center, the city is always bustling with business people, tourists and locals alike. There are countless interesting sites for visitors to see when traveling throughout Jakarta, including the scenic Thousand Islands, hundreds of shopping malls, towering skyscrapers, ancient mosques, the National Museum of Indonesia and so many more. Most travelers access Jakarta and all of Indonesia through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The airport is the main hub for domestic and international flights into and out of Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Pontianak to Jakarta is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Pontianak and Jakarta. If the time in Pontianak is 9 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 9 a.m.
• Five airlines operate flight services on the route from Pontianak to Jakarta. Those airlines are Garuda Indonesia, Sriwijaya Air, Lion Air, Batik Air and Citilink.
• There are 18 daily scheduled direct flights from Pontianak to Jakarta.
• There are 22,611 seats available each week on direct flights from Pontianak to Jakarta.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 399 connecting flights to Pontianak and Jakarta.
• Lion Air offers 49 direct flights on the route from Pontianak to Jakarta.
• Lion Air provides 36 percent of the total direct flights from Pontianak to Jakarta.
• Forty-six percent of flights from Pontianak to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Forty-one percent of flights from Pontianak to Jakarta arrive in the afternoon.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Pontianak to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-300 with 136 passenger seats.
• The fastest travel time on the route from Pontianak to Jakarta is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
General information about this route
The distance from Supadio International Airport (PNK) in Pontianak to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 727 kilometers.
Information about Pontianak
Pontianak is the capital of the West Kalimantan province on the island of Borneo. It is famous for its location directly on the equator and is known among locals as Kota Khatulistiwa, or Equator City. Visitors can stand in two hemispheres at one time at the Tugu Khatulistiwa monument, attend the Gawai Dayak Festival at the end of May, discover museums, shop in bustling market places and explore an abundance of other cultural and historical sites. Most travelers enter Pontianak through Supadio International Airport, which has recently undergone extensive renovations to accommodate up to 2.5 million travelers per year.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Jakarta to Pontianak is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and Pontianak. If the time in Jakarta is 12 p.m., then the time in Pontianak is also 12 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several options for public transportation to downtown Jakarta and beyond. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate numerous routes to various locations throughout Jakarta and beyond. When you arrive at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, head to the transportation counter to purchase a ticket for Damri bus travel to your destination. Typically, the bus fare from the airport to downtown Jakarta is between 40,000 and 65,000 Rp per person. These buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., and can be found at each terminal at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
The taxis available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport are regular, executive and online taxis. The fares vary depending on your destination, but cab fares to downtown Jakarta from the airport are usually 200,000 Rp. You may also book an online taxi, such as Uber or Grab, by using the company’s smartphone application.
Several buses are available for transportation from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals to downtown Jakarta and other nearby areas. Those routes are the following.
• Agra Mas route Soekarno-Hatta - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Soekarno-Hatta - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Soekarno-Hatta - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Soekarno-Hatta - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Travelers wanting to reach Bandung or other areas in West Java can use one of the travel operators available at the airport. Three travel operators can be found at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals, including Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans. These operators typically travel to Bandung, and prices range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp for one-way service.
5. Car rental
Travelers with a lot of luggage or a large group of travelers may prefer to rent a vehicle for their stay. Vehicles can be rented at the rental car kiosks at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals. The official rental car operators at the airport are Garuda Blue, Laks Prima Transport, Golden Bird, Trac and Premier League Indonesia. The fee can be negotiated based on your destination and the type of vehicle you choose.
6. Shuttle bus
In addition to providing a free shuttle bus to move travelers from one terminal to another, a free shuttle bus travels to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol multiple times per day. The bus departs the airport for TransMart Cikokol at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Pontianak City Center to Supadio International Airport
Travelers have several transportation options for reaching Supadio International Airport from the city center of Pontianak. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Travelers can take the Damri bus from downtown Pontianak and its nearby areas to Supadio International Airport. The available routes are the following.
• Kota Baru via Ahmad Yani - Supadio International Airport 35,000 Rp per person. This bus departs every hour, and the duration of the trip is 30 minutes.
• Singkawang - Supadio 100,000 Rp per person. The duration of this trip is roughly 3 hours.
You may also choose to use a taxi for transportation to the airport. There are numerous commercial and official airport taxis which can be used to access the airport from anywhere in Pontianak. The cost of a taxi from downtown Pontianak to Supadio International Airport typically ranges from 70,000 Rp to 100,000 Rp for one-way service.
Flight route between Pontianak and Jakarta: distance 732 km
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.