Pekanbaru PKU - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. It is the country’s busiest and most populated metropolitan city. In addition to its awe-inspiring size, Jakarta is the political, cultural and economical center of Indonesia, making it an ideal destination for tourists as well as businessmen and women. Visitors can admire the towering skyscrapers that demonstrate how far the city has come, or they can dive into Jakarta’s rich cultural history and ancient architecture. Travelers will fall in love with the underwater beauty of Thousand Islands, the ancient buildings of Jakarta’s “Old Town,” the National Museum of Indonesia, the famous National Monument and the Istiqlal Mosque. Whether you’re interested in shopping, dining, nature, modern architecture or history, there’s something for every type of traveler in the capital city of Jakarta. Most visitors reach Jakarta and many other destinations throughout Indonesia through the city’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, which is the country’s largest and busiest airport.
How long the time of flight is?
The time needed to fly from Pekanbaru to Jakarta is usually 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Pekanbaru and Jakarta. If the time in Pekanbaru is 8 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 8 a.m.
• Four airlines offer direct flights from Pekanbaru to Jakarta. Those airlines are Batik Air, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia and Citilink.
• There are 18 scheduled flights on the direct route from Pekanbaru to Jakarta each day.
• There are 23,569 seats available each week on direct flights from Pekanbaru to Jakarta.
• Lion Air offers 401 connecting flights between Pekanbaru and Jakarta.
• Thirty-nine percent of the total flights on the Pekanbaru to Jakarta route are provided by Lion Air.
• Thirty-three percent of the total flights from Pekanbaru to Jakarta depart in the afternoon.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Pekanbaru to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-900, which has 215 passenger seats.
• The smallest aircraft that flies directly from Pekanbaru to Jakarta is the Airbus A320, which has 150 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport (PKU) in Pekanbaru to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 934 kilometers.
Information about Pekanbaru
Pekanbaru is the capital of Indonesia’s Riau province. The city is located in a strategic area, near Malaysia and Singapore, which makes it an Indonesian center of industry and trade.The city, once known as Senapelan, was given the name Pekan Baharu on June 23, 1784, which has since been consolidated to Pekanbaru. Despite its industrial look, Pekanbaru is home to an abundance of tourist attractions, including Riau Fantasy (Sumatra’s largest theme park), the Palace of Siak Sri Indrapura, the Pasar Pusat (Central Market), and an abundance of other must-see museums, temples and natural wonders. Most travelers reach Pekanbaru and the Riau province through Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport, which is a popular gateway for travelers and business people from around the world.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required for a direct flight from Pekanbaru to Jakarta is about 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and Pekanbaru. If the time in Jakarta is 9 a.m., then the time in Pekanbaru is also 9 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several public transportation options for reaching the downtown area and beyond.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses can be found at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport arrivals terminal. Theses buses operate numerous routes to downtown Jakarta and its nearby areas, such as Depok. The fares vary based on the route you take, but a Damri bus ride to downtown Jakarta typically costs between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp. The buses operate from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., every day.
Several taxi options are available for travelers arriving at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and seeking transportation to downtown Jakarta. Travelers can choose from regular taxis, executive taxis or online taxis. The fares vary based on your destination, but taxi transportation to downtown typically costs around 200,000 Rp.
Several buses travel from the airport terminal to downtown Jakarta. The routes and fares are the following.
• Agra Mas route Soekarno-Hatta - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Soekarno-Hatta - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Soekarno-Hatta - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Soekarno-Hatta - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Three official travel operators are available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport -- Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans. Fares range from 50,000 to 250,000 for transportation to the Bandung, West Java area.
5. Car rental
There are several official rental car operators available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The most commonly used companies are Garuda Blue, Golden Bird, Prima Laks Transport, Premier League Indonesia and Trac. You can reserve your vehicle online before you arrive at the airport or rent one directly from the car rental kiosk at the airport.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is also available to take travelers to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol. The bus departs the airport for TransMart Cikokol at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Pekanbaru City Center to Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport
Travelers heading to Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport in Pekanbaru have several public transportation options available. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Travelers can use a variety of commercial taxis to get to the airport from any location within the city of Pekanbaru and beyond. The fare for each taxi ride varies on the distance from your location to the airport. Most taxis in Pekanbaru are metered, but if the taxi you choose is not metered, it’s important to negotiate a fair price with the driver before entering.
2. Trans Metro Pekanbaru Bus
The Trans Metro Pekanbaru bus system operates similar to the TransJakarta bus system. The Trans Metro Pekanbaru bus route that passes through the airport is the Perum Pandau - Pelita Coast via Jalan Sudirman route. The bus fare is 4,000 Rp for one-way service.
3. Ojek and City Transport
If you’d like cheaper and faster transportation into the city and beyond, you can choose an Ojek or city transport (angkot). These transportation offer extremely affordable rides to and from Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport. The fare is typically 4,000 Rp for one-way service for angkot; however, you may need to bargain with the motorbike driver to reach a rate that’s fair for both of you.
Departing from Pekanbaru
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pekanbaru (PKU) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Padang (PDG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Batam (BTH) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Semarang (SRG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palembang (PLM) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pontianak (PNK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Solo (SOC) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Banjarmasin (BDJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Yogyakarta (JOG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
Pekanbaru to Jakarta — page rating
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.