Pangkal Pinang PGK - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the country of Indonesia. It is the largest metropolitan city in the country and the main political, cultural and economic center. The city’s importance has caused it to grow from a small town into a modern metropolis. In addition to towering skyscrapers, the capital city is home to a number of tourist attractions and is always bustling with tourists and business people from around the world. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is one of the most important entrances into Jakarta and the Republic of Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The travel time for a direct flight from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta is usually 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and Pangkalpinang. If the time in Pangkalpinang is 10 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 10 a.m.
• Four airlines operate flights from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta, including NAM Air, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air and Citilink.
• There are 15,372 seats available each week on flights from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta.
• Forty-three percent of all scheduled flights from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta are provided by Sriwijaya Air.
• Sriwijaya Air offers 394 connecting flights between Pangkalpinang and Jakarta.
• Forty percent of all scheduled direct flights from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta arrive in the afternoon.
• The largest aircraft to fly directly from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-800 with 180 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Depati Amir Airport (PKG) in Pangkalpinang to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 277 miles or 446 kilometers.
Information about Pangkalpinang
Pangkalpinang is the capital of the Kepulauan Bangka Belitung province. The city is the province’s center of economy and government. This city, which spans just 200 hectares, is the capital of one of the smallest provinces in Indonesia. The town, located in the far eastern portion of the island, is one of the main ports along the Karimata Strait. It serves an important role in exporting tin, fish and white pepper. The province of Bangka Belitung became more popular among Indonesian and international tourists following the release of the Laskar Pelangi film. Now, tourists visit Pangkalpinang in search of its picturesque natural beauty. Depati Amir Airport is one of the main entrances into Pangkalpinang and all of Bangka Belitung.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang is 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Pangkalpinang. If the time in Jakarta is 12 p.m., then the time in Pangkalpinang is also 12 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several public transportation options available for reaching the city center, including:
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate numerous routes throughout Jakarta and its nearby areas, including Blok M, Rawa Mangun, Gambir, Kampung Rambutan, Depok, Bekasi, Karawang and several others. Damri bus fares vary from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp per person, and the buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day. They can be found at each terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
Regular and executive taxis can be located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Regular taxis are more affordable than executive taxis, which use more luxurious vehicles. A regular taxi fare from the airport to the city center is usually around 200,000 Rp. An alternative to both of these taxis is the online taxi. Online taxis must be reserved in advance via smartphone applications.
In addition to Damri buses, several other buses travel from the airport to locations in Jakarta and beyond, including:
• Agra Mas Soekarno-Hatta Airport - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Travelers heading directly to Bandung and other areas of West Java may prefer to use one of the airport’s travel operators, such as Citi Trans, X-Trans or Cipaganti. The rates vary from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp per person. The travel operators can be found at each terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
5. Car rental
You may also choose to rent a vehicle to reach your destination in Jakarta or its surrounding areas. The authorized car rental companies available at the airport are Trac, Laks Prima Transport, Garuda Blue, Golden Bird and Liga Utama Indonesia.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is also available to transport travelers from the airport terminal to TransMart Carrefour Cikokol. The bus, which holds 25 passengers, departs at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Pangkalpinang City Center to Depati Amir Airport
Travelers flying out of Depati Amir Airport have several transportation options available for reaching the airport from downtown Pangkalpinang, including:
Any taxi available in the city of Pangkalpinang can be used to access the airport. The city’s taxis are equipped with meters, so the fare is determined by the distance traveled.
2. Damri bus
Several Damri bus routes travel to the airport. They are the following.
• Muntok - Depati Amir 70,000 Rp
• Jebus - Depati Amir 70,000 Rp
• Toboali - Depati Amir 70,000 Rp
• Sungailiat - Depati Amir 40,000 Rp
3. Car rental
You may also choose to rent a vehicle from one of the many car rental companies in Pangkalpinang for transportation to the airport. The rental rates are based on the mileage traveled, the type of vehicle you choose and the cost of fuel.
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.