Palangkaraya PKY - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia and the capital of the Jakarta province. It’s the largest metropolitan city in the country and the center of government, economy, business and tourism. Jakarta is rapidly growing into a modern metropolis. In addition to towering skyscrapers and glimmering office buildings, Jakarta is home to countless interesting tourist sites. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is one of the main entrances into the city of Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required for a direct flight from Palangkaraya to Jakarta is usually 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Palangkaraya and the city of Jakarta. If the time in Palangkaraya is 9 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 9 a.m.
• Two airlines operate direct flights on the route from Palangkaraya to Jakarta. Those airlines are Lion Air and Garuda Indonesia.
• There are four scheduled flights each day on the route from Palangkaraya to Jakarta.
• There are 5,166 seats available each week on direct flights from Palangkaraya to Jakarta.
• Lion Air offers 377 connecting flights between Palangkaraya and Jakarta.
• Fifty percent of all scheduled direct flights from Palangkaraya to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Twenty-five percent of all scheduled direct flights from Palangkaraya to Jakarta arrive in the evening.
• The largest aircraft flying directly from Palangkaraya to Jakarta is a Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Tjilik Riwut Airport (PKY) in Palangkaraya to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 50 miles or 917 kilometers.
Information about Palangkaraya
Palangkaraya is the capital of the Central Kalimantan province. Known as Palangkaraja from 1957 to 1972, the city is unlike most others in Indonesia. The city began as a stretch of indonesian wilderness, developed into a village and is now a major city. Palangkaraya is the largest city in Indonesia in terms of land area. Because of its large size, it has been suggested that the country’s capital be moved from Jakarta to Palangkaraya. Tjilik Riwut is one of the main entrances into Palangkaraya and the entire Central Kalimantan province.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta to Palangkaraya is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Palangkaraya. If the time in Jakarta is 12 p.m., then the time in Palangkaraya is also 12 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers arriving at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several modes of public transportation available for reaching downtown Jakarta and surrounding areas. Those public transportation options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
The Damri buses available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport travel numerous routes to the city center and areas outside of the city, such as Bogor, Bekasi, Depok, Serang and several others. Damri bus tickets can be purchased at the transportation counters in the airport or directly from the bus drivers. A bus fare from the airport to downtown Jakarta and nearby areas ranges from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp.
The taxis available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport are regular taxis, executive taxis and online taxis. Regular and executive taxis are equipped with meters, and a ride from the airport to the city center usually costs 200,000 Rp. Online taxis are also available, but they must be booked in advance through smartphone applications.
In addition to Damri buses, several other bus routes travel from the airport to locations throughout the city and beyond. They are the following.
• Agra Mas Soekarno-Hatta Airport - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp
• Hiba Utama Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Depok PP 50,000 Rp
• Sinar Jaya Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Cullinan PP 50,000 Rp
• Primajasa Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp
Travelers heading directly to Bandung or other areas of West Java may prefer to use travel operators. The three official travel operators available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport are X-Trans, Cipaganti and Citi Trans. The fares range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp per person.
5. Car rental
Several car rental companies operate out of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, including Liga Utama Indonesia, Laks Prima Transport, Trac, Golden Bird and Garuda Blue.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus travels from the airport to TransMart Carrefour Cikokol. The bus capacity is 25 people, and it stops at all of the airport terminals. The bus departs the airport at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m, 2:30 p.m, and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Palangkaraya City Center to Tjilik Riwut Airport
Travelers flying out of Tjilik Riwut have several public transportation options available for reaching the airport from the city center, including:
Taxis can be taken to the airport from anywhere in the city and its surrounding areas. A one-way taxi fare from downtown Palangkaraya to the airport is usually around 70,000 Rp.
2. Car rental
Another option is to rent a vehicle for transportation to the airport. Numerous car rental companies are available in Palangkaraya. The rental rate is based on the type of vehicle used and the cost of fuel.
Flight route between Palangkaraya and Jakarta: distance 918 km
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.