Lombok LOP - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province and the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. It’s the largest metropolitan city in Indonesia. As the country’s center of government, economy and culture, Jakarta is home to luxurious skyscrapers, ancient mosques and everything in between. The city is constantly bustling with business people and travelers from around the world. Visitors can explore the beauty of the Thousand Islands, the historic architecture of Jakarta’s “Old Town,” the National Museum of Indonesia and an abundance of other must-visit cultural and natural sites. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the main entrance into Jakarta and the entire country of Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Lombok to Jakarta is 2 hours.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between the island of Lombok and the city of Jakarta is 1 hour. The time in Lombok is always 1 hour ahead of the time in Jakarta. For example, if the time in Lombok is 11 p.m., then the time in Jakarta is 10 p.m.
• Three airlines operate flights on the route from Lombok to Jakarta. They are Lion Air, Citilink and Batik Air.
• Lion Air provides 45 percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Lombok to Jakarta.
• Twenty-five percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Lombok to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Forty percent of all scheduled direct flights from Lombok to Jakarta arrive in the evening.
• The fastest travel time for a flight from Lombok to Jakarta is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
• Wings Air, Indonesia AirAsia, Sriwijaya Air, Air Asia X, Citilink and Batik Air offer a number of connecting flights between Lombok and Jakarta.
• Denpasar and Surabaya are the most commonly used stops along the route from Lombok to Jakarta.
General information about this route
The distance from Lombok International Airport (LOP) to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 1,078 kilometers.
Information about Lombok
Lombok is a picture-perfect island in the West Nusa Tenggara province of Indonesia. The largest city and capital of the island is Mataram. The beauty of the island’s beaches attracts visitors from around the globe. Similar to Bali, Lombok is quickly becoming a leader in the country’s tourism industry. Lombok International Airport is located at the east end of the island and is one of the major entrances into the West Nusa Tengarra province. A new and improved airport, Lombok International has replaced the former Selaparang Airport and is now one of the largest and most modern airports in Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Jakarta to Lombok is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between the city of Jakarta and the island of Lombok is 1 hour. If the time in Jakarta is 3 p.m., then the time in Lombok is 4 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several public transportation options available for reaching downtown Jakarta and beyond, including:
1. Damri Bus
A number of Damri buses travel from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to areas throughout the city, including Blok M, Gambir, Tanjung Priok, Mangga Dua and numerous others. These buses also travel to areas outside of the city, such as Bekasi, Depok, Bogor, Serang and others. Damri bus rides to the city center cost between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp. They can be located at every Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminal.
Taxis are also available for hire at the airport. The taxis available are regular taxis, executive taxis (using more luxurious vehicles) and online taxis. Online taxis can only be ordered through smartphone applications. Taxis can be located at all of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport terminals, and the cost of a cab from the airport to the city center is usually around 200,000 Rp.
In addition to Damri buses, several other buses travel from the airport to locations throughout the city and beyond. The routes and rates are the following.
• Agra Mas Soekarno-Hatta Airport - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Travelers seeking transportation to Bandung and other areas throughout West Java can use one of the travel operators available at the airport, such as Citi Trans, Cipaganti or X-Trans. The fares range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp per person.
5. Car rental
You may also choose to rent a vehicle from the numerous rental car companies available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, including Golden Bird, Trac, Prima Laks Transport, Garuda Indonesia Blue or Liga Utama Indonesia.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is also available to transport travelers to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol. The bus departs the airport every day at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
Transportation from Mataram City Center to Lombok International Airport
Travelers arriving at Lombok International Airport have several public transportation options available for reaching downtown Mataram and other areas of the island.
Any commercial taxi available at the airport can be used to travel to the city center and other areas of the island. The taxis are typically equipped with meters, and the fare is determined by the distance traveled.
2. Damri Bus
Three Damri bus routes travel from the airport to areas throughout the city and beyond, including:
• Senggigi Beach - Lombok International Airport PP 35,000 Rp
• Bus Terminal Mandalika Mataram - Lombok International Airport PP 25,000 Rp
• Terminal Pancor - PP Lombok International Airport 30,000 Rp
3. Car Rental
If you’re traveling with a lot of luggage or in a large group, you may prefer to rent a vehicle for transportation to the city center or other areas of Lombok. Car rental rates vary based on the type of vehicle you choose and the distance traveled.
4. City Transport
A cheaper transportation option is Lombok’s network of keris. The minibuses can be ridden from the airport to areas throughout Mataram and beyond. The keri route from Praya to Sengkol stops at a bypass near the airport, which is roughly 1 kilometer from the airport entrance. Lombok’s keris operate daily until 5 p.m.
Flight route between Lombok and Jakarta: distance 1076 km
Departing from Lombok
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.