Jambi DJB - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the largest metropolitan city in Indonesia. The city is also the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. As the capital city, Jakarta is the country’s center of government, economy, business, trade and culture. The once small town at the northern tip of the island of Java has become one of Indonesia’s most modern cities. In addition to towering skyscrapers and glimmering office buildings, visitors can find a number of historic and cultural sites, including ancient temples, the streets of “Old Town” Jakarta, the picturesque Thousand Islands and so much more. Most travelers and business people who travel to Jakarta enter through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required for a direct flight from Jambi to Jakarta is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jambi and the city of Jakarta. If the time in Jambi is 11 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 11 a.m.
• Four airlines operate flights on the route from Jambi to Jakarta, including Batik Air, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air and Citilink.
• There are 17,934 seats available each week on flights from Jambi to Jakarta.
• Thirty-five percent of the total scheduled direct flights from Jambi to Jakarta arrive in the morning.
• Thirty percent of all scheduled direct flights from Jambi to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Lion Air provides 50 percent of the total scheduled direct flights from Jambi to Jakarta.
• The fastest travel time for a flight from Jambi to Jakarta is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
• The largest aircraft to fly directly from Jambi to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The flight distance from Sultan Thaha International Airport (DJB) in Jambi to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 606 kilometers.
Information about Jambi
Jambi is the capital of the Indonesian province of Jambi. The city is located at the center of the island of Sumatra with the famous batang Hari River running through it. The river has played a vital role in the development of the city and is essential to the area’s economy. Visitors can enjoy a number of tourist attractions and natural wonders when traveling throughout Jambi, including the UNESCO World Heritage listed Muaro Jambi temple, the Taman Tanggo Rajo riverside promenade, the Museum Negeri Jambi and several others. The city can be reached by land, sea or air, and Sultan Taha International Airport is the main entrance for flights into Jambi and central Sumatra.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta to Jambi is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Jambi. If the time in Jakarta is 8 p.m., then the time in Jambi is also 8 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers seeking transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta to the city center and nearby areas have several options available, including:
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses can be located at each terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The bus routes travel to areas throughout the city of Jakarta as well as several areas outside of the city, including Bekasi, Karawaci, Serang, Depok and others. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day, and the fares range from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp, depending on the route taken. Bus tickets can be purchased at the transportation counters within the airport or directly from the bus driver.
Regular and executive taxis can be located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The fares vary based on your destination and are typically calculated by a meter located inside the taxi. Taxi fares from the airport to downtown Jakarta are usually around 200,000 Rp one-way. You may also choose to use an online taxi, which can be booked in advance using a smartphone application.
In addition to Damri buses, a number of other bus routes travel from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to areas within the city and beyond. Those routes and rates are the following.
• Agra Mas Soekarno-Hatta Airport - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Cileungsi PP 50,0000 Rp per person
• Primajasa Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Travelers heading to Bandung and its nearby areas may choose to use one of three travel operators available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The travel operators are Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans. Fares range from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp.
5. Car rental
If you’re traveling with a lot of luggage or a large group, you may prefer to rent a vehicle to reach your destination. Several car rental companies are available at the airport, including Garuda Blue, Golden Bird, Prima Laks Transport, Premier League Indonesia and Trac.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is available to transport travelers from the airport to Carrefour TransMart Cikokol. The bus departs the airport at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day. The bus only holds 25 passengers, and it does not stop at the terminal if all of the seats are occupied.
Transportation from Jambi City Center to Sultan Thaha Airport
Travelers flying out of Sultan Thaha Airport in Jambi have several public transportation options available for reaching the airport from the city center. They are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses can be used to access Sultan Thaha Airport. The Damri buses in Jambi are Mitsubishi L-300 minibuses, which are much smaller than the Damri buses in other major Indonesian cities. The rates to the airport range from 25,000 Rp to 40,000 Rp, depending on the route taken. The Damri bus routes available are the following.
• Petaling and surrounding areas -> East Jambi -> Sultan Thaha Airport
• Tempino and surrounding areas -> Kotabaru -> Sultan Thaha Airport
• Mendalo and surrounding areas -> Telanai -> Sultan Tahha Airport
• Aurduri and surrounding areas-> Telanai -> Sultan Thaha Airport
You may also use any taxi in Jambi to access the airport. The taxis are typically metered, and the fare varies based on the distance from your location to the airport.
3. City Transport and Motorcycle Taxis
You may also choose to use Jambi’s minibuses or motorcycle taxis to access the airport. Sultan Thaha Airport is located on a major road, which is easy to access with these affordable modes of transportation. Fares are usually around 3,000 Rp for one-way service from downtown Jambi to the airport.
Flight route between Jambi and Jakarta: distance 602 km
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Bengkulu (BKS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.