Jakarta JKT - Solo SOC
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Solo
The city of Solo, formally known as Surakarta, is located in the Indonesian province of Central Java. Solo is found on the banks of the Solo River (or Bengawan Solo) and is surrounded by three mountains, Mount Merapi, Gunung Lawu and Mount Merbabu. The city is most famous for the Keraton Surakarta, the current palace of Susuhunan Pakubuwono, and the Javanese court of Mangkunegaran. However, visitors will also fall in love with the non-stop shopping at the Pasar Gede market (the biggest traditional market in the area), the Pasar Klewer market with its huge selection of batiks and the Taman Sriwedari, a popular park among locals. The city is also home to a number of family-friendly attractions, including the Satwa Taru Jurug zoo, the Radyapustaka Museum and the traditional batik villages of Kampung Batik Kauman and Laweyan. Whatever you’re seeking on your Javanese adventures, you’ll find it in the bustling city of Solo. Most travelers access Solo and the city’s numerous nearby destinations through Adisumarmo International Airport.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly from Jakarta to Solo is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and the city of Solo. If the time in Jakarta is 12 p.m., then the time in Solo is also 12 p.m.
• Five airlines serve the route from Jakarta to Solo. Those airlines are Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air and Batik Air.
• Garuda Indonesia provides 35 percent of the total direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Solo.
• Thirty-five percent of the flights from Jakarta to Solo arrive in the afternoon.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 35 direct flights from Jakarta to Solo.
• The travel time for the fastest flight on the route from Jakarta to Solo is 1 hour and 10 minutes.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Jakarta to Solo is the Boeing 737-500, which has 120 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The flight distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Adisumarmo International Airport (SOC) in Solo is 478 kilometers or 258 nautical miles.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. It is the largest metropolitan city in the country and a major political, economical and cultural hub. When visiting the city, you’ll find some of the country’s most modern high-rise buildings, historic temples, gorgeous natural wonders and so much more. Visitors can discover picturesque underwater scenery at the Thousand Islands or shop in Jakarta’s more than 100 shopping malls and traditional markets. Whatever you’re seeking on your Indonesian travels, you’re guaranteed to find it in this bustling city. Most travelers access Jakarta and other destinations across Indonesia through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the busiest and largest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Solo to Jakarta is 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Solo and the capital city of Jakarta. If the time in Solo is 10 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 10 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Adi Sumarmo Airport to Solo City Center
Travelers who have arrived at Adi Sumarmo International Airport in Solo and would like to reach the city center (or beyond) have a number of transportation options available. Those options are the following.
1. Batik Solo Trans Bus
Batik Solo Trans, abbreviated BST, is a public transportation bus system operating between the hours of 5:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. The buses are easy to identify with batik designs along the sides. This airport bus route is Adisumarmo Airport - Terminal Palur, and the cost for one-way service is typically 4,500 Rp.
2. Damri bus
In addition to the Batik Solo Trans buses, Damri buses are available to take travelers from the airport to the city of Solo and beyond. To ride the Damri bus, you must walk out of the arrivals terminal 200 meters toward the airport bus station. The fare into the city center is typically 15,000 Rp, and the route is Adisumarmo Airport - Terminal Tirtohadi.
Travelers without a lot of luggage can choose to ride an ojek, or motorcycle taxi, into the city of Solo and beyond. These motorcycle taxis can often be found at the airport’s arrival terminal. The rate charged always depends on the distance traveled, but it’s important to negotiate a price with the motorcycle driver before boarding. A one-way fare into the city center should cost about 25,000 Rp.
Travelers with more luggage and less time than is needed for bus transit will find that a taxi is the best option for transportation to and from the airport. Taxis can be located at the airport exit, and fares average around 100,000 Rp for one-way service into the city.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Travelers flying out of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several transportation options for reaching the airport from the city and beyond. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate numerous routes to the airport from various locations throughout Jakarta. The fare varies from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp for one-way service. Damri buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., and they can be picked up at the special Damri bus shelters located throughout Jakarta.
The taxi is the most popular form of public transportation that can be taken from the city center to the airport. Simply choose if you prefer an executive taxi (with a more luxurious vehicle), regular taxi or online taxi. The fare to the airport depends on the distance traveled, but most taxis from downtown cost roughly 200,000 Rp for one-way service.
Several buses offer routes to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Those routes and fares are the following.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
There are many car rental services located throughout the Jakarta area that can be used to access the airport. Car rental fees vary depending on your location and the type of vehicle you choose.
5. Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle bus, with a capacity of 25 people, is available at Carrefour TransMart Cikokol. The bus travels to the airport every day at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Solo (SOC) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
Arriving at Solo
Jakarta to Solo — page rating
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.