Jakarta JKT - Singapore SIN
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Singapore
Singapore is a sovereign state and global city located in Southeast Asia. The pint-sized Republic of Singapore has become one of the biggest economic powerhouses in all of Asia. An ultra-modern city, Singapore is always bustling with business people and tourists alike. Singapore is located just a short flight from the islands of Indonesia, making the country’s unique street markets, churches, mosques, museums, sporting events, shopping malls and festivals easily accessible to tourists and locals across Southeast Asia. Most visitors access Singapore through Changi International Airport.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta, Indonesia to Singapore is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Jakarta and Singapore is 1 hour. The time in Singapore is always 1 hour ahead of the time in Jakarta. If the time in Jakarta is 10 a.m., then the time in Singapore is 11 a.m.
• Seven airlines operate flights on the route from Jakarta to Singapore. Those airlines are Singapore Airlines, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Batik Air, Tigerair and Jetstar.
• There are 265 direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Singapore each week.
• Garuda Indonesia provide 27 percent of the total flights from Jakarta to Singapore.
• The largest aircraft flying directly from Jakarta to Singapore is the Boeing 777-300ER with 303 passenger seats.
• The smallest aircraft flying directly from Jakarta to Singapore is the Boeing 737-00 with 156 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Singapore’s Changi International Airport (SIN) is 883 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Republic of Indonesia as well as the capital of the Jakarta province. As the country’s capital city, Jakarta serves as a major political, cultural and economic hub. Visitors will find skyscrapers and luxurious malls meshed with historic architecture, vibrant culture, mouthwatering cuisine and must-visit street markets. Most visitors access Jakarta and all of Indonesia through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, which is the largest and busiest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Singapore to Jakarta is 2 hours.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Singapore and Jakarta is 1 hour. The time in Singapore is always 1 hour ahead of the time in Jakarta. For example, if the time in Singapore is 10 p.m., then the time in Jakarta is only 9 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Changi International Airport to Singapore City Center
Travelers have numerous transportation options available for reaching downtown Singapore from Changi International Airport. Those options are the following.
Travelers can take Singapore’s MRT system quickly and easily into the city center. The cost of traveling with the MRT is also extremely affordable, with the cost of one-way service from Changi International Airport to numerous areas throughout the city averaging 2 SGD. Travelers can buy tickets for one-way service or use an EZ Link card for easier prepaid access. Changi International Airport is located on the green line, also known as the East West Line. Locate the MRT at the airport between the hours of 6 a.m. and 12 a.m., at Terminal 2 or 3.
Buses operate from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., every day of the week. The cost to ride the bus from the city center to or from the airport is under 2 SGD for one-way service. It takes approximately 1 hour to reach downtown Singapore from Changi International Airport when traveling by bus. Travelers should take bus number 36 from Terminal 1, 2 or 3 at the airport. It’s important to have exact change available when riding the bus.
Taxis are available for hire at Singapore’s Changi International Airport. If you wish to ride a taxi to the city center or beyond, the rate usually falls between 20 SGD and 40 SGD. There are also some additional costs for using a Taxi. Those costs are the following.
• 5 SGD airport surcharge: 5 p.m.-midnight (Friday-Sunday)
• 3 SGD airport surcharge: Additional time
• Cost after midnight: 50 percent of the taxi’s meter price: midnight-6 a.m.
• Busy hours: 25 percent of the taxi’s meter price: 6 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday) and 6 p.m.-midnight (Monday-Sunday).
4. Limousine/Large Taxi
Travelers with extra luggage or a larger number of people will need a bigger taxi or limousine. Visit the “24 Hour Ground Transport” counter in the airport’s arrivals area to book your taxi to your destination. The cost breakdown is as follows.
• Limousine: 55 SGD
• Large Taxi: 60 SGD
• Additional 15 SGD for more than one stop.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from Jakarta city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses are available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as numerous locations across the city and beyond. Damri buses travel as far as the areas of Bekasi, Bogor, Serang, Cibinong, Karawang, Purwakarta and Depok. Bus fares range from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp, and the buses operate between the hours of 2 a.m. and 7 p.m., every day of the week.
There are four types of taxis that travelers can use to access Jakarta’s airport as well as the city center. Those taxis are regular taxis, executive taxis, unofficial taxis and online taxis, such as Uber or Grab. The cost of a taxi ride from the city center to the airport varies but typically averages 200,000 Rp for one-way service.
3. Damri Bus
In addition to Damri buses, several other bus lines travel to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
There are many car rental services located throughout the Jakarta area. Car rental fees depend on the duration of the rental as well as the car used.
5. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is available daily at Carrefour TransMart Cikokol for transportation to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These buses leave for the airport at 8.00 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m daily.
Flight route between Jakarta and Singapore: distance 882 km
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.