Jakarta JKT - Pontianak PNK
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Pontianak
Pontianak is the capital city of Indonesia’s West Kalimantan province. Also known as the Equator City, or Kota Khatulistiwa, Pontianak is located roughly 3 kilometers south of the equator. The city is also located at the delta of the Kapuas River, the longest river in Indonesia. Pontianak is also home to a number of must-visit tourist attractions, including the Equator Monument, Kapuas Square, the Masjid Raya Mujahidin mosque, the Jami Mosque, the Museum Negeri Pontianak and numerous others. Whether you’re into shopping, dining, history, culture or outdoor adventures, you’re guaranteed to find what you’re seeking in Pontianak and throughout the West Kalimantan province. Most visitors access the capital city and Kalimantan through Supadio International Airport.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly from Jakarta to Pontianak is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and Pontianak. If the time in the capital city of Jakarta is 9 a.m., then the time in Pontianak is also 9 a.m.
• Five airlines offer direct flights from Jakarta to Pontianak. Those airlines are Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air and Citilink.
• There are 22 daily direct flights from Jakarta to Pontianak.
• There are 22,611 seats available each week on direct flights from Jakarta to Pontianak.
• Lion Air provides 36 percent of the total direct flights from Jakarta to Pontianak.
• Lion Air offers 406 connecting flights between Jakarta and Pontianak.
• The largest aircraft to fly the route from Jakarta to Pontianak is the Boeing 737-800 with 180 passenger seats.
• The fastest travel time on the route from Jakarta to Pontianak is 1 hour 25 minutes.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Pontianak Supadio International Airport (PNK) in Pontianak is 727 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia as well as the capital of the Jakarta province. Roughly 500 years ago, Jakarta was a small town along the Ciliwung River. However, the city, which has been renamed 13 times, has developed and boomed over hundreds of years, leading it to be the cultural, economical and political center that it is today. In addition to admiring shimmering skyscrapers and state-of-the-art shopping malls, visitors can discover marine life at Thousands Islands, history at the Jakarta History Museum, culture at the Istiqlal Mosque and the countless other wonders that the capital city has to offer. Visitors can access Jakarta through bustling Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, which serves as a hub for domestic and international travel for tourists and locals alike.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Pontianak to Jakarta is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Pontianak and the capital city of Jakarta. For example, if the time in Pontianak is 7 p.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 7 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Supadio International Airport to Pontianak City Center
Travelers arriving at Pontianak’s Supadio International Airport have several options for transportation into the city center and beyond. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses started operating at Supadio International Airport on Dec. 19, 2014. There are currently two bus lines traveling to and from Supadio International Airport. The routes and fares are the following.
• Supadio International Airport - New Town Via Ahmad Yani
Rate: 35,000 Rp
Departing every 1 hour
The duration of the trip is roughly 30 minutes
• Supadio International Airport - Singkawang
Rate: 100,000 Rp
Varying departure time
The duration of the trip is roughly 3 hours
Travelers can also take taxis from Supadio International Airport. The taxi fare to reach the city center of Pontianak is between 70,000 Rp and 100,000 Rp for one-way service.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from Jakarta city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses help travelers reach locations throughout the Jakarta city center and beyond. These buses operate between 2 a.m. and 7 p.m., every day of the week. The bus fare to reach the Jakarta downtown area from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is usually between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp; however, Damri bus rates vary depending on the distance traveled. They are also subject to change due to rising fuel prices.
There are a number of taxi options available to travelers at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Travelers can choose from regular taxis, executive taxis, online taxis, such as Uber or Grab, and unofficial or unmarked taxis, which are usually privately owned. The rate charged for each taxi service depends on the distance traveled, but taxi rides from the airport to the downtown area usually cost roughly 200,000 Rp. Many of Jakarta’s taxis are equipped with meters, but it’s important to negotiate a fair price with your driver is a meter is not present.
Several bus routes access Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from different parts of the city and beyond. Those bus routes and fares are the following.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cullinan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
A number of car rental kiosks can be found at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as across the capital city. The car rental fee is dependant on the number of days the vehicle is used as well as the type of vehicle chosen.
5. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus service is available every day of the week at TransMart Cikokol to transport travelers to and from Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These buses can be found at TransMart Cikokol at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Solo (SOC) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
Arriving at Pontianak
Jakarta to Pontianak — page rating
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.