Jakarta JKT - Pangkal Pinang PGK
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Pangkalpinang
Pangkalpinang is the capital of the Kepulauan Bangka Belitung province of Indonesia. The picturesque city is recognized for its bustling ports along the Karimata Strait as well as its thriving tourism industry. The famous Indonesian movie Laskar Pelangi was filmed in the area, quickly making Pangkalpinang a hot tourist destination. Visitors can also explore the Timah Museum, the Cathedral of St. Joseph, Pasir Padi Beach and several other tourist attractions. Pangkalpinang is the center of government, industry and trade on the island of Bangka Belitung. Depati Amir Airport, also known as Pangkalpinang Airport, is the main entrance into the city and the island of Bangka Belitung.
How long the time of flight is?
The travel time for a direct flight from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang is usually 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Pangkalpinang. If the time in Jakarta is 8 p.m., then the time in Pangkalpinang is also 8 p.m.
• Five airlines operate flights on the route from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang, including Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, NAM Air, Sriwijaya Air and Lion Air.
• There are 15,372 seats available each week on direct flights from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang.
• The fastest travel time for a direct flight from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang is 1 hour and 5 minutes.
• Thirty-six percent of the total flights scheduled on the route from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang depart in the afternoon.
• Fifty percent of all direct flights from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang arrive in the morning.
• The largest aircraft flying directly from Jakarta to Pangkalpinang is the Boeing 737-800 with 180 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) to Depati Amir Airport (PGK) in Pangkalpinang is 446 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the most populated city in Indonesia. It is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. Visitors can find everything from giant shopping malls and high-rise buildings to historical architecture and ancient mosques. Jakarta is the country’s center of government, commerce, industry and entertainment. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in Indonesia, serves as a major entrance into the greater Jakarta area.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required for a direct flight from Pangkalpinang to Jakarta is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Pangkalpinang and Jakarta. If the time in Pangkalpinang is 10 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 10 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Depati Amir Airport to Pangkalpinang City Center
Travelers landing at Depati Amir Airport and seeking transportation to downtown Pangkalpinang have several public transportation options available, including:
Similar to other airports in Indonesia, Depati Amir Airport offers taxis that provide transportation to numerous areas throughout the city and beyond. You’ll see a number of available taxis immediately upon exiting the airport terminal. Taxi fares vary based on the distance traveled, but most taxis in Pangkalpinang are equipped with meters.
2. Damri bus
Damri buses operate several routes from the airport to destinations throughout Pangkalpinang and beyond. The routes currently available are the following.
• Depati Amir - Muntok 70,000 Rp
• Depati Amir - Jebus 70,000 Rp
• Depati Amir - Toboali 70,000 Rp
• Depati Amir - Sungailiat 40,000 Rp
3. Car rental
A variety of car rental companies are available at Depati Amir Airport. The rental vehicles can be used to reach destinations throughout Pangkalpinang. Rental rates vary based on the type of vehicle chosen and the distance traveled.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Travelers flying out of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several forms of public transportation available for reaching the airport from the city center. They are the following.
1. Damri bus
Damri buses can be located in numerous areas throughout Jakarta, including Blok M, Tanjung Priok, Gambir, Mangga Dua, Kampung Rambutan and several others. Damri buses are also found in areas outside of the city, such as Depok, Bogor, Serang and Karawaci. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day, and fares to the airport range from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp per person. The buses are found at the Damri bus terminals and shelters located throughout the city.
Travelers can use regular taxis, executive taxis or online taxis to reach Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. All taxis in Jakarta are now equipped with meters, so the rates are determined by the distance traveled. Taxi fares from downtown Jakarta to the airport are usually around 200,000 Rp.
In addition to Damri buses, several other buses travel to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. They are the following.
• Agra Mas PGC Cililitan Airport - Soekarno-Hatta PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
If you’re traveling in a group or with a lot of luggage, you may wish to rent a vehicle for transportation to the airport. Numerous car rental services are located throughout Jakarta, and they can be used to access Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
5. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus is available at TransMart Carrefour Cikokol. The bus has a capacity of 25 passengers and travels to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m., every day.
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.