Jakarta JKT - Lombok LOP
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Lombok
Lombok is an Indonesian island located east of Bali. The island is used as a major entrance into the West Nusa Tengarra province and is home to the capital city of Mataram. Similar to Bali, Lombok is becoming a popular tourist destination for its breathtaking beaches, lush forests, picture-perfect scenery and world-renowned surfing waves. To support the island’s growing tourism industry, the new Lombok International Airport replaced Selaparang Airport and is now one of the most important entrances for those wanting to explore the beauty of the island.
How long the time of flight is?
The time required for a direct flight from Jakarta to Lombok is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between the city of Jakarta and the island of Lombok is 1 hour. If the time in the city of Jakarta is 9 a.m., then the time on the island of Lombok is 10 a.m.
• Three airlines operate flights on the route from Jakarta to Lombok, including Citilink, Lion Air and Batik Air.
• There are 96 scheduled direct flights from Jakarta to Lombok every week.
• Forty-five percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Lombok are served by Lion Air.
• The fastest travel time for a flight from Jakarta to Lombok is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Eighty percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Lombok depart in the morning.
• Ten percent of all scheduled direct flights from Jakarta to Lombok arrive at night.
• Lion Air and Wings Air offer numerous connecting flights between Jakarta and Lombok.
• Surabaya and Denpasar are the main cities used for connecting flights from Jakarta to Lombok.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Lombok International Airport (LOP) is 1,087 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the largest metropolitan city in Indonesia. It is the capital of the Jakarta province and the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. As the country’s center of economy, business, culture and politics, Jakarta is constantly visited by business people and tourists from around the world. The city’s transportation system also makes it easy to reach different tourist attractions and nearby areas by land, air or sea. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the busiest and largest airport in Indonesia as well as the main entrance into the Jakarta province.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Lombok to Jakarta is 2 hours.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Lombok and Jakarta is 1 hour. If the time on the island of Lombok is 10 p.m., then the time in the city of Jakarta is 9 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Lombok International Airport to Mataram City Center
Travelers arriving at Lombok International Airport have several public transportation options available for reaching the city center of Mataram and other favorite tourist centers across the island. Those transportation options are the following.
Airport taxis can be used to travel to various destinations across the island of Lombok. Taxi fares to popular locations around the island can be found at the official transportation counter near the domestic arrivals exit.
2. Damri bus
Damri bus tickets can be purchased at the transportation counters near the airport exit. The three Damri bus routes from the airport are the following.
• Lombok International Airport - Senggigi Beach PP 35,000 Rp
• Lombok International Airport - Bus Terminal Mandalika Mataram PP 25,000 Rp
• Lombok International Airport - Terminal Pancor PP 30,000 Rp
3. Car rental
If you’re traveling with a lot of luggage or wish to explore the island freely, you may want to rent a vehicle for transportation throughout the island. A number of car rental agencies are available at the airport, and they can be booked immediately upon arrival or ahead of time online.
4. Public Transportation
One of Lombok’s most popular forms of public transportation is the keri. Keris are minibuses that can be located outside of the airport exit. To board a keri, you’ll need to walk to the bypass located roughly 1 kilometer from the airport doors. The keri that passes through the airport is the one on the route from Sengkol to Praya. Keris operate every day until 5 p.m.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Travelers flying out of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several public transportation options available for reaching the airport from downtown Jakarta and beyond. They are the following.
1. Damri bus
Damri buses can used to reach the airport from the city center of Jakarta and nearby towns. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., and they can be located at a number of terminals and shelters throughout the city and beyond. Jakarta’s Damri buses pick up passengers in the areas of Blok M, Gambir, Tanjung Priok, Kampung Rambutan, Mangga Dua, Bekasi, Depok, Bogor, Serang and numerous other locations. The bus fares cost between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp each way.
Three types of taxis can be used to access the airport from Jakarta and its nearby regions, including regular taxis, executive taxis and online taxis. The cost of a taxi ride to the airport from the city center is typically around 200,000 Rp depending on the distance traveled. Online taxis must be booked in advance through the taxi company’s smartphone application.
In addition to Damri buses, several other buses operate routes to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, including:
• Agra Mas PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
A number of car rental companies can be located throughout Jakarta and used for transportation to the airport. Car rental fees vary depending on the mileage driven and the type of vehicle rented.
5. Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle bus is available at TransMart Carrefour Cikokol for transportation to the airport. The shuttle bus, which holds 25 passengers, departs TransMart Cikokol at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m., every day.
Flight route between Jakarta and Lombok: distance 1076 km
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Solo (SOC) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Makassar (UPG) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.