Jakarta JKT - Bengkulu BKS
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Bengkulu
Bengkulu City is the capital of the Bengkulu Province. Located at the west end of the island of Sumatra, Bengkulu City is the province’s economic and political center. The city was once a place of exile for the president when the Dutch government held control of Indonesia. The city’s rich history and stunning natural scenery provide an abundance of tourist attractions for visitors to enjoy, including Fort Marlborough, the Thomas Parr Monument, postcard-worthy beaches and more. Fatmawati Soekarno Airport serves one of the main entrances into Bengkulu and its surrounding areas for travelers and business people.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Bengkulu to Jakarta is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Bengkulu. If the time in Jakarta is 11 a.m., then the time in Bengkulu is also 11 a.m.
• Three airlines operate flights on the route from Bengkulu to Jakarta, including Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia and Citilink.
• There are six scheduled flights each day on the route from Jakarta to Bengkulu.
• There are 11,277 seats available each week on direct flights from Jakarta to Bengkulu.
• Lion Air provides 58 percent of the total scheduled direct flights from Jakarta to Bengkulu.
• Lion Air offers 28 scheduled direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Bengkulu every week.
• Lion Air offers 378 connecting flights between Jakarta and Bengkulu.
• Fifty-six percent of all scheduled flights from Jakarta to Bengkulu depart in the afternoon.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Jakarta to Bengkulu is the Boeing 737-500 with 120 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS) Bengkulu is 552 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province and the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. Jakarta is the center of government and economy in Indonesia. It is the country’s largest metropolitan city and is growing rapidly in terms of development and population. In addition to glimmering skyscrapers, Jakarta is home to a number of natural, historical and cultural tourist attractions. The city is always bustling with business people and tourists from around the world. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the main airport in Jakarta as well as the country of Indonesia.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Bengkulu to Jakarta is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Time difference between cities
Jakarta and Bengkulu are both in the Indonesia Western Time Zone. If the time in Jakarta is 7 a.m., the time in the city of Bengkulu is also 7 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport to Bengkulu City Center
Travelers arriving in Bengkulu through Fatmawati Soekarno Airport have several public transportation options available for reaching the city center. They are the following.
1. Taxi/Rental Car
Travelers heading downtown from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport can use a taxi for between 50,000 Rp to 100,000 Rp, depending on the destination. However, these taxis are different than traditional commercial taxis. The cabs available at the airport use private vehicles and are also known as rental cars among the Bengkulu residents.
2. Public Transportation/ Angkot
A cheaper options for reaching the Bengkulu city center is to use public transportation. You’ll need to exit the airport and walk roughly 200 meters to ride the public transportation system, consisting of colored minibuses, along the route: Betungan – Terminal Panorama (eastern ring). When you arrive at the Terminal Panorama, you’ll need to locate the minibus to your desired destination. For example, if you wish to travel to Bengkulu Selatan, Rejang Lebong or Kepahiang, those minibuses can be found at Terminal Panorama. The fares for public transportation vary based on the destination, but they range from 2,000 Rp to 4,000 Rp for one-way service.
You may also choose to ride a motorcycle taxi, or ojek, to Bengkulu or nearby areas. A reasonable ojek fare from the airport to the city center is 25,000 Rp, but prices are negotiable.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Travelers heading to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from the center of Jakarta and its nearby areas have several public transportation options available, including:
1. Damri Bus
Several Damri bus routes travel to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from locations throughout Jakarta, including Blok M, Gambir, Kampung Rambutan, Mangga Dua and several others. Damri buses also travel from areas outside of the city, such as Depok, Bekasi, Serang and Karawachi. Damri bus fares range from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp for one-way service, and the buses can be found at the special Damri bus terminals and shelters located throughout Jakarta and beyond.
Any taxi located in the city of Jakarta and its nearby areas can be used to access the airport. Online taxis, which are booked via smartphone applications, can also be used to access the airport. Taxi fares to the airport vary based on the distance traveled, but a taxi from downtown Jakarta to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is usually around 200,000 Rp.
Several other buses can be used to access the airport from downtown Jakarta and beyond. Those bus routes and rates are the following.
• Agra Mas PGC Cililitan Airport - Soekarno-Hatta PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
If you’re traveling in a group or with a lot of luggage, you may want to rent a vehicle to reach the airport. Several car rental companies are available throughout Jakarta and its nearby tourist destinations.
5. Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle bus travels from TransMart Carrefour Cikokol to the airport multiple times per day. The bus, which holds 25 passengers, departs TransMart Carrefour at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m., every day.
Flight route between Jakarta and Bengkulu: distance 540 km
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Makassar (UPG) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.