Jakarta JKT - Batam BTH
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Batam
The Indonesian municipality of Batam is the largest city in the Riau Islands province. The town’s strategic location, close to Singapore and Malaysia, makes it a hotspot for business and industry. The city has now become one of Indonesia’s most important economical and industrial centers. However, you won’t just find office buildings and factories on your visit to this island city. Batam offers a number of must-visit tourist sites to visitors, including the famous Batam Botanical Gardens and the Barelang Bridge, which connects Batam to a number of stunning islands with picturesque beaches. Visitors can head to Nipah Island, Tonton Island, Rempang, Galang or Galang Baru Island. Whether you’re seeking historic sites, culture or long days on the sand, Batam is a city that will interest you. Most visitors access Batam and the Riau Islands through Hang Nadim International Airport or the city’s five international ferry ports.
How long the time of flight is?
The time required to fly from Jakarta to Batam is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Jakarta and Batam. If the time in Jakarta is 9 a.m., then the time in Batam is also 9 a.m.
• Five airlines operate flights on the route from Jakarta to Batam. The airlines are Lion Air, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air and Sriwijaya Air.
• There are 20 scheduled flights each day on the route from Jakarta to Batam.
• There are 19,731 seats available each week on flights from Jakarta to Batam.
• Lion Air offers 428 connecting flights between Jakarta and Batam.
• Lion Air provides 29 percent of all direct flights from Jakarta to Batam.
• Thirty-nine percent of the total flights from Jakarta to Batam arrive in the morning.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Jakarta to Batam is the Boeing 737-900, which has 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH) in Batam is 850 kilometers.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Republic of Indonesia as well as the capital of the Jakarta province. The city is the country’s political, economical and cultural center, making it a must-see destination for travelers visiting Indonesia. In addition to towering skyscrapers, visitors will find natural wonders at the Thousand Islands, culture in Jakarta’s “Old Town” area, delicious eats in the city’s many restaurants serving local Betawi cuisine and hundreds of shopping malls. Whether you’re into history, architecture, culture, shopping, dining or outdoor exploration, Jakarta has it all. Most travelers access the city and all of Indonesia through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the busiest and largest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The time required for a flight from Batam to Jakarta is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Batam and the city of Jakarta. If the time in Batam is 10 a.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 10 a.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Hang Nadim International Airport to Batam City Center
Travelers arriving at Hang Nadim International Airport in Batam have numerous options for transportation into the city and vice versa. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses serve two routes to and from Hang Nadim International Airport. Those routes are the following.
• Hang Nadim International Airport - Jodoh PP (20,000 Rp)
• Hang Nadim International Airport - Batu Aji PP (20,000 Rp)
Travelers should walk to the end of the airport’s arrivals terminal to hail the bus near the Singgalang Jaya Rumah Makan .
The taxis operating out of Hang Nadim International Airport are metered, but you’ll notice that a lot of drivers do not use the meters. If your drive does not use the meter, be sure to negotiate a fair price to your destination before entering the cab.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from Jakarta city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses are used to travel to and from many areas of Jakarta and beyond. These buses operate between 2 a.m. and 7 p.m., each day. The bus fare to reach the downtown area from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is usually between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp; however, Damri bus rates vary depending on the distance traveled.
Taxis are the most popular form of transportation for travelers going to and from Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Travelers can choose from regular taxis, executive taxis, unofficial taxis and online taxis, such as Grab or Uber. The rate charged for each taxi service depends on the distance traveled, but taxi rides from the airport to the city center usually cost around 200,000 Rp. Most of Jakarta’s taxis are equipped with meters, but it’s important to confirm that your driver will be using the meter before entering the taxi.
A number of bus routes reach Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from different areas of the city. Those routes and fares are the following.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cullinan - Soekarno-Hatta PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
Several car rental companies can be found at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as throughout the city of Jakarta. The car rental rate depends on the number of days you wish to rent the vehicle as well as the type of vehicle you choose.
5. Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle bus service is available at Carrefour TransMart Cikokol to transport travelers to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These buses depart TransMart Cikokol at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Flight route between Jakarta and Batam: distance 855 km
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Solo (SOC) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Makassar (UPG) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.