Jakarta JKT - Banjarmasin BDJ
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Banjarmasin
Banjarmasin is the capital of Indonesia’s South Kalimantan province. It is one of the province’s most important centers for industry and commerce. Nicknamed “Rivery City,” Banjarmasin is home to the Barito and Martapura Rivers and is served the deepwater port at Trisakti Harbour, which is a popular port among exporters, ferries and passenger boats. The city is also home to the scenic Martapura riverfront, a floating marketplace, the Sabilal Muhtadin Mosque and a number of other tourist attractions. In addition to the port, Syamsuddin Noor International Airport is one of the main entrances into Banjarmasin and its surrounding areas.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Jakarta to Banjarmasin is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Jakarta and Banjarmasin is 1 hour. The time in Jakarta is always 1 hour behind the time in Banjarmasin. If the time in Jakarta is 9 a.m., then the time in Banjarmasin is 10 a.m.
• Four airlines operate direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Banjarmasin. Those airlines are Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink and Batik Air.
• There are 15 scheduled daily flights on the route from Jakarta to Banjarmasin.
• There are 17,565 seats available each week on direct flights from Jakarta to Banjarmasin.
• Lion Air offers 45 scheduled direct flights on the route from Jakarta to Banjarmasin each week.
• Lion Air offers 490 connecting flights between Jakarta and Banjarmasin.
• Forty-eight percent of all scheduled direct flights from Jakarta to Banjarmasin are provided by Lion Air.
• Thirty percent of all scheduled flights on the route from Jakarta to Banjarmasin arrive in the morning.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Jakarta to Banjarmasin is the Boeing 737-800 with 156 passenger seats.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Jakarta to Banjarmasin is the Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta to Syamsudin Noor Airport (BDJ) in Banjarmasin is 952 kilometers or 514 nautical miles.
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the entire Republic of Indonesia. It’s the largest metropolitan city in the country and the center of government, economy, trade and culture. In Jakarta you’ll find everything from historic architecture to shimmering skyscrapers. The city is also a paradise for shoppers, foodies and tourists who can’t get enough of its hundreds of shopping malls, world-famous eateries and abundance of cultural sites. Most visitors access Jakarta through Soekarno-Hatta International, the largest and busiest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Banjarmasin to Jakarta is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between the city of Banjarmasin and Jakarta is 1 hour. The time Banjarmasin is always 1 hour ahead of the time in Jakarta. If the time in Banjarmasin is 10 p.m., then the time in Jakarta is only 9 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Syamsudin Noor International Airport to Banjarmasin City Center
Travelers landing at Banjarmasin’s Syamsudin Noor International Airport have numerous modes of transportation available for reaching the downtown area and beyond. Those transportation options are the following.
1. Airport taxi
Several taxi companies can be located at Syamsudin Noor International Airport, including Banua Taxi, Kojatas Taxi, Taxi Borneo, Banjar Arya Taxi and others. However, these taxis do not use meters, so it’s important to negotiate a fair price with the driver before choosing a cab. A reasonable taxi fare from the airport to downtown Banjarmasin is between 125,000 Rp and 150,000 Rp. Avoid the taxi drivers offering substantially higher fares to tourists.
2. City transport
In addition to airport taxis, travelers can take public transportation from the airport to the city center. In Banjarmasin, the public transportation vehicles are also referred to as “taxis” by the locals. However, they are public minibuses, otherwise known as angkots or bamikros. To take public transportation from the airport to the city center, you must exit the airport and walk toward the roundabout located roughly 400 meters from the airport gate. Take the yellow minibus toward Terminal Pal 6. When you arrive at Terminal Pal 6, you’ll need to change to a different minibus toward the city of Banjarmasin. You will not always see a destination on the windshield of the minibus, so it is best to ask the driver before boarding. You may also wish to speak with the concierge at Terminal Pal 6 for information on which minibus to board toward the city center. One-way service to the city of Banjarmasin from the airport costs only 6,000 Rp.
Transportation from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Travelers accessing Soekarno-Hatta International Airport from the city center have several public transportation options available, namely:
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate numerous routes from various locations throughout Jakarta and its outlying areas to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Those routes pick up passengers in the following areas.
• Locations within the city, including Blok M, Gambir, Mangga Dua, Kampung Rambutan, Lebak Bulus, Tanjung Priok, Halim Perdanakusuma and numerous others.
• Locations outside of the city, including Serang, Karawang, Purwakarta, Bekasi, Depok, Bogor and numerous others.
The fare for riding a Damri bus from the city center to the airport is typically between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp per person depending on the route taken. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day and can be located at special Damri bus shelters.
There are three types of taxis that can be used to access Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, including:
• Regular taxis -- typical commercial taxis, which use meters and can be found anywhere in the city
• Executive taxis -- similar to regular taxis but featuring a fleet of more luxurious vehicles
• Online taxis -- a new and popular transportation option throughout Jakarta, these taxis (including Uber and Grab) can be ordered via smartphone applications
Taxi fares from the city center to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport vary but typically cost around 200,000 Rp for one-way service.
Several buses are available throughout Jakarta and its nearby areas for transportation to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Car rental
Travelers in large groups or those with a lot of luggage may choose to rent a vehicle for transportation to the airport. Many car rental services are located throughout Jakarta and its nearby areas. The car rental fee depends on the type of vehicle you choose and typically does not include fuel.
5. Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle bus is available at Carrefour TransMart Cikokol for transportation to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. These buses depart TransMart Cikokol at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m., every day. Unfortunately, the free shuttle bus can only transport 25 people at one time.
Departing from Jakarta
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palangkaraya (PKY) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jayapura (DJJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Kupang (KOE) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pangkal Pinang (PGK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Bengkulu (BKS) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Ambon (AMQ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Malang (MLG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Jambi (DJB) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Semarang (SRG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pontianak (PNK) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Pekanbaru (PKU) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Balikpapan (BPN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Batam (BTH) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Solo (SOC) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Palembang (PLM) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Singapore (SIN) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Banjarmasin (BDJ) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Padang (PDG) tickets
- Jakarta (JKT) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
Jakarta to Banjarmasin — page rating
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.