Denpasar (Bali) DPS - Surabaya SUB
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Surabaya
Surabaya is the capital of the East Java Province. It is also the second largest metropolitan city in all of Indonesia. Situated on the north coast of Java, Surabaya plays an important role in the importing and exporting of goods throughout Indonesia and beyond. The city is known for being business-driven, but it’s also a place where tourists can find culture, history, delicious eats, modern shopping centers and so much more. Surabaya is home to the Suramadu Bridge, which is a cable bridge between Surabaya and Bangkalan. It’s the longest bridge in Indonesia. The city also features the largest mosque in East Java (Masjid Al-Akbar Surabaya), the House of Sampoerna museum, the Jalesveva Jayamahe Monument and countless other must-visit tourist sites. Most visitors access the city through Juanda International Airport, which is one of the busiest airports in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
Direct flights from Denpasar, Bali to Surabaya typically last 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between Denpasar, Bali and Surabaya is 1 hour. If the time in Denpasar, Bali is 10 p.m., then the time in Surabaya is 9 p.m.
• Four airlines operate flights on the route from Denpasar to Surabaya. Those airlines are Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, AirAsia X and Citilink.
• Fifteen daily direct flights are operated on the route from Denpasar to Surabaya.
• Garuda Indonesia provides 33 percent of the total direct flights from Denpasar to Surabaya.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 35 direct flights from Denpasar to Surabaya.
• There are 18,060 seats available every week on direct flights from Denpasar, Bali to Surabaya.
• Lion Air offers 394 connecting flights between Denpasar, Bali and Surabaya.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Denpasar, Bali to Surabaya is the Boeing 737-800, which has 180 passenger seats.
• The smallest aircraft to fly directly from Denpasar, Bali to Surabaya is a Boeing 737-800 with 156 passenger seats.
• Forty-six percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Denpasar, Bali to Surabaya arrive in the morning.
General information about this route
The distance from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) in Denpasar, Bali to Juanda International Airport (SUB) in Surabaya is 303 kilometers.
Information about Denpasar
Denpasar is the capital of the Bali province and the island’s governmental and economical center. One of the most important industries on the island of Bali is the tourism industry, and Denpasar offers many tourist-friendly sites to visitors. Just outside of the city center, visitors will find bustling Kuta Beach, loaded with resorts, restaurants, bars and gorgeous golden sands. Venturing away from Denpasar, visitors can discover the artsy town of Ubud, the Bali Volcano, the West Bali National Park, Tanah Lot and countless other natural, historical and cultural attractions. Most visitors access Bali through the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, which is now one of the most modern airports in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Surabaya to Denpasar, Bali is 50 minutes.
Time difference between cities
The time difference between the cities of Surabaya and Denpasar is 1 hour. If the time in Surabaya is 12 p.m., then the time in Denpasar, Bali is 1 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Juanda International Airport to Surabaya City Center
Travelers arriving at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya have numerous transportation options for getting to and from the city center. Those transportation options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Travelers can reach the city center of Surabaya by Damri bus. Fares from Juanda International Airport to the city center typically range between 30,000 Rp and 35,000 Rp depending on the distance traveled. The Damri bus routes that reach the airport are the following.
• Juanda Airport - Bus Terminal Bungurasih (Purabaya) PP
• Juanda Airport - Gresik PP
2. Primkopal / Kokapura Taxis
The only taxis available for hire from the Juanda International Airport terminals are the Kokapura/Primkopal special airport taxis. If you wish to take one of these taxis, you can purchase tickets at the counters available at the terminal exits. These taxi fares are typically higher than those of commercial taxis; however, commercial taxis can only be found outside of the airport.
Transportation from Denpasar City Center to Ngurah Rai International Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Ngurah Rai International Airport from Denpasar city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
Travelers can use commercial taxes to reach Ngurah Rai International Airport from Denpasar and other locations across the island of Bali. Hailing a taxi is always easy, because they are abundant in popular destinations across the country. The fees charged to use taxis depend on the distance traveled. Be sure to negotiate a fair rate with your taxi driver before entering the vehicle.
2. Car rental
Travelers often rent cars or motorbikes for their Balinese vacations. These vehicles can be reserved ahead of time online. Vehicle rental rates depend on the type of vehicle chosen and the number of days it will be rented.
3. City transport
The public transportation system in Bali includes minibuses known as Bemos. These minibuses offer inexpensive rides to and from Ngurah Rai International Airport as well as a number of other destinations across the island. Bemos are extremely affordable, with one-way fares ranging between 5,000 Rp and 10,000 Rp per person.
Departing from Denpasar (Bali)
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Makassar (UPG) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Labuan Bajo (LBJ) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Bandung (BDO) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Lombok (LOP) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Yogyakarta (JOG) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Surabaya (SUB) tickets
- Denpasar (Bali) (DPS) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
Arriving at Surabaya
Denpasar (Bali) to Surabaya — page rating
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.