Bengkulu BKS - Jakarta JKT
Best Fares And Flight Information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the capital of the Jakarta province and the capital of the Republic of Indonesia. It’s the largest metropolitan city in Indonesia, and as the country’s capital, Jakarta serves at the center of government, economy and culture. It is the country's most modern and dynamic city. In addition to towering office buildings, the city is home to an abundance of tourist sites that draw visitors from around the world. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the main entrance for those visiting Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required for a flight from Bengkulu City to Jakarta is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Bengkulu City and Jakarta. If the time in the city of Bengkulu is 8 p.m., then the time in the city of Jakarta is also 8 p.m.
• Three airlines operate flights on the route from Bengkulu to Jakarta, including Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia and Citilink.
• There are six scheduled flights each day from Bengkulu to Jakarta.
• Lion Air offers 378 connecting flights between Bengkulu and Jakarta.
• Lion Air provides 44 percent of the overall scheduled direct flights from Bengkulu to Jakarta.
• 44 percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Bengkulu to Jakarta depart in the afternoon.
• 44 percent of all scheduled direct flights on the route from Bengkulu to Jakarta arrive in the morning.
• The largest aircraft flying directly from Bengkulu to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
• The smallest aircraft flying directly from Bengkulu to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-500 with 120 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS) in Bengkulu to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 298 nautical miles or 552 kilometers.
Information about Bengkulu
Bengkulu City is the capital of the Bengkulu province. The city’s name is derived from the Malay-Javanese words, “bang,” meaning coastal, and “kulon,” meaning western. Located on the far west coast of the island of Sumatra, the city was once a place of exile for the president during Indonesia’s colonial era. Bengkulu is famous for its abundance of the Rafflesia arnoldii plant, which produces extremely large flowers. The plant is also known as the stinking corpse lily for its strong odor. Fatmawati Soekarno Airport is one of the major entrances for tourists admiring Bengkulu’s natural beauty and travelers doing business in the capital city.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta to Bengkulu is 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the city of Jakarta and the city of Bengkulu. If the time in Jakarta is 5 p.m., then the time in Bengkulu is also 5 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soerkarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have several forms of public transportation available for reaching downtown Jakarta and its surrounding towns. Those transportation options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses operate numerous routes to locations throughout Jakarta and its nearby towns, including Mangga Dua, Gambir, Tanjung Priok, Kampung Rambutan, Blok M, Depok, Bekasi, Serang, Karawaci and several others. The buses operate from 2 a.m. to 7 p.m., and fares vary from 40,000 Rp to 65,000 Rp for one-way service. The buses can be located at each terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
Regular and executive taxis can be found at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Both types of taxis are equipped with meters, so the fares vary based on the distance traveled. A typical taxi fare from the airport to downtown Jakarta costs 200,000 Rp. Online taxis are also available, but they must be booked ahead of time through the applicable smartphone application. Online taxis use private vehicles, and the fare is determined by the distance from the airport to your destination.
Several other buses travel from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to locations throughout the city and beyond, including:
• Agra Mas Soekarno-Hatta Airport - PGC Cililitan PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Hiba Utama Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Depok PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Cileungsi PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa Soekarno-Hatta Airport - Bandung PP 115,000 Rp per person
4. Travel operator
Those traveling directly to Bandung and its nearby areas may choose to use a travel operator. The official travel operators available at the airport are Cipaganti, Citi Trans and X-Trans. The fares vary from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp per person.
5. Car rental
If you’re traveling in a large group or with a lot of luggage, you may prefer to rent a vehicle for transportation to your destination. The official car rental companies located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport are Garuda Blue, Laks Prima Transport, Golden Bird, Trac and Liga Utama Indonesia.
6. Shuttle bus
A free shuttle bus also transports travelers from the airport to TransMart Carrefour Cikokol. The bus departs the airport at 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m., every day.
Transportation from Bengkulu City Center to FAtmawati Soekarno Airport
Travelers departing from Fatmawati Soekarno Airport have several transportation options available for reaching the airport from the Bengkulu city center, including:
1. Taxi/Car Rental
Travelers can reach the airport by taxi for between 50,000 Rp and 100,000 Rp. The taxis in Bengkulu are private vehicles, and they operate similar to car rental services. The fare for a vehicle rental is also very similar to the cost of a taxi ride.
2. Public Transportation
A cheaper way to reach the airport from the city center is to use public transportation. The public transportation system in Bengkulu consists of green, yellow, white, blue and red minibuses. Take the white minibus from Terminal Panorama (East Rim) to Betungan. Before you enter the vehicle, tell the driver that you want to stop at the airport. Otherwise, the minibus driver will continue along the route without stopping. A one-way fare from the city center to the airport is 4,000 Rp.
You may also choose to take a motorcycle taxi, or ojek, to the airport. Fares from the city center to the airport are usually around 25,000 Rp, but the prices are negotiable.
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon (AMQ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Kupang (KOE) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Pangkal Pinang (PGK) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Palangkaraya (PKY) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Singapore (SIN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Balikpapan (BPN) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jambi (DJB) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Malang (MLG) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Jayapura (DJJ) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
- Lombok (LOP) - Jakarta (JKT) tickets
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.