Batam BTH - Jakarta JKT
Best fares and flight information
Book a flight
Information about Jakarta
Jakarta is the largest and most modern city in Indonesia. It’s the capital of the Jakarta province as well as the capital of the entire Republic of Indonesia. At one time, Jakarta was a small town at the mouth of Ciliwung River, but it has grown into one of the country’s most important centers of trade. As the country’s political and economic hub, it is a highly populated city offering everything from shimmering skyscrapers to ancient buildings. However, it’s not all about business in Jakarta. Visitors can discover natural wonders at Thousand Islands, history in Jakarta’s “Old Town” region and culture in the city’s countless museums, mosques, eateries and more. Travelers can access Jakarta through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in the country.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to fly directly from Batam to Jakarta is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between Batam and the capital city of Jakarta. If the time in Batam is 12 p.m., then the time in Jakarta is also 12 p.m.
• Five airlines offer direct flights on the route from Batam to Jakarta. Those airlines are Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air and Batik Air.
• There are 19 scheduled flights on the route from Batam to Jakarta.
• There are 19,731 seats available each week on direct flights from Batam to Jakarta.
• Thirty-nine percent of the total direct flights from Batam to Jakarta depart in the morning.
• Garuda Indonesia offers 392 connecting flights between Batam and Jakarta.
• Lion Air provides 29 percent of the total direct flights on the route from Batam to Jakarta.
• The fastest travel time for the direct route from Batam to Jakarta is 1 hour and 35 minutes.
• The largest aircraft that flies directly from Batam to Jakarta is the Boeing 737-900 with 213 passenger seats.
General information about this route
The distance from Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH) in Batam to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) in Jakarta is 850 kilometers.
Information about Batam
Batam is an industrial Indonesian city located in the Riau Islands. The city’s strategic location, easily accessible from Malaysia and Singapore, makes it a hotspot for national and international industry. However, Batam is the third largest city in the Sumatra region, providing many natural, historical and cultural sites for tourists and locals to enjoy. Visitors can experience the Batam Botanical Gardens, the iconic Barelang Bridge, Ocarina Park, Nongsa Beach and a number of other must-see attractions. Batam’s Hang Nadim International Airport is one of the most important entrances into the city. However, five international ferry ports access the city and offer services to Singapore and Malaysia as well.
How long the time of flight is?
The length of time required to take a direct flight from Jakarta to Batam is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Time difference between cities
There is no time difference between the capital city of Jakarta and Batam. If the time in Jakarta is 10 p.m., then the time in Batam is also 10 p.m.
Best fares and promo tickets
Transportation from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Jakarta City Center
Travelers landing at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta have several public transportation options for reaching the city center and beyond. Those options are the following.
1. Damri Bus
Damri buses are available to transport travelers from the airport to the city center as well as popular areas outside of Jakarta. Tickets for Damri buses can be purchased at the airport terminals. Damri buses operate between the hours of 2 a.m. and 7 p.m., and fares for one-way service typically cost between 40,000 Rp and 65,000 Rp per person.
The taxis available at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport are regular taxis, executive taxis, online taxis and unofficial taxis. The fares vary depending on the type of taxi you use, but fares to downtown Jakarta from the airport generally cost around 200,000 Rp.
Several other buses also pick up passengers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Those bus routes and fares are the following.
• Mas Agra route PGC Cililitan - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 35,000 Rp per person
• Main Hiba route Depok - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Sinar Jaya route Cileungsi - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 50,000 Rp per person
• Primajasa route Bandung - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport PP 115,000 Rp per person
Travelers heading to the city of Bandung and other areas of the West Java province have a number of transportation options available from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Several carriers travel to Bandung for fares ranging from 50,000 Rp to 250,000 Rp. Similar options also head to other areas, including Bintaro. Three of the companies available at Jakarta’s airport are Citi Trans, Cipaganti and X-Trans.
Several rental car companies operate kiosks inside Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as throughout the city of Jakarta. The daily rental rate is determined by the type of vehicle you choose.
6. Shuttle bus
Travels can also take the free shuttle bus from the airport to TransMart Cikokol Carrefour and vice versa. The bus departs the airport for TransMart Cikokol Carrefour at 8.30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., every day. Because this bus is free of charge, it is typically full, so it is important to arrive at the pick-up location ahead of time.
Transportation from Batam City Center to Hang Nadim International Airport
There are several different options of transportation for reaching Hang Nadim International Airport from Batam city center. Those options of transportation are the following.
1. Damri Bus
The Damri buses traveling to Hang Nadim International Airport offer limited services on the following routes.
• Jodoh - Hang Nadim International Airport 20,000 Rp
• Batu Aji - Hang Nadim International Airport 20,000 Rp
2. Damri Bus
Taxis are the most common mode of transportation to Hang Nadim International Airport. Travelers can ride any taxi available in the city to the airport; however, it’s important to negotiate a fair price with the driver before entering the vehicle. Keep in mind that the city’s Blue Bird commercial taxis are generally metered.
Arriving at Jakarta
- Ambon to Jakarta airport
- Kupang to Jakarta airport
- Pangkal Pinang to Jakarta airport
- Palangkaraya to Jakarta airport
- Singapore to Jakarta airport
- Bengkulu to Jakarta airport
- Balikpapan to Jakarta airport
- Jambi to Jakarta airport
- Malang to Jakarta airport
- Jayapura to Jakarta airport
- Lombok to Jakarta airport
- Pekanbaru to Jakarta airport
- Padang to Jakarta airport
- Batam to Jakarta airport
- Semarang to Jakarta airport
- Palembang to Jakarta airport
- Pontianak to Jakarta airport
- Solo to Jakarta airport
- Yogyakarta to Jakarta airport
- Makassar to Jakarta airport
Batam to Jakarta
We accept ATM / bank transfers, e-payments and credit cards
Customer Service 24/7
(+62) 81 22444 0000
Book a ticket online or over the phone!
Our friendly Customer Care Team provides fast responses to your questions 24 hours a day. Make sure you visit our Help pages where a wide range of topics is covered. We are also available on Live Chat and social media.