You’ve already packed your suitcase and think you’re ready to go? We don’t think so, that’s why we’ve prepared a set of useful tips for each air traveler. Read them carefully and be sure you will avoid all possible inconveniences while flying.
- First of all, keep your home safe after your departure. Tell your friend your are leaving so someone can keep an eye on your apartment. Also remember to not tip off a thief on web: avoid posting and tweeting around that you’re traveling and the only dude who’s stayed at home is your cat Skippy.
- Create an itinerary: write down all info you’ll need during traveling like hotel address, phone numbers to travel agents, flight numbers and times.
- Worring about your luggage? When crossing through airport x-ray, put your most precious things like laptop last, so that you can be sure they will come out behind your other less important luggage. This will reduce the risk of someone taking away – even by accident – your valuable belongings.
- Already on-board? Put your luggage always in a bin across the asile, so you can keep an eye on it and see what’s happing with it during the flight.
- Problem with blocked ears during the flight? Try to equalize the pressure in your middle ear by avoiding sleeping during take off and landing. Sucking on boiled sweets will also work.
- Drink plenty of fluids – it will save your from dehydration. While water and fresh jusices are recommended, try to avoid coffee and tea.